Monday, July 21, 2008

Sprouts: Vegetables or Weeds?



A beautiful transformation is happening in our garden. From out of the mud a sprout is being born. Soon enough our patch of mud will be covered in small sprouts, which will soon develop into full plants. The problem being is I am not sure if these sprouts are from the old grass and weeds that used to be here, or are the new vegetables planted a few weeks ago.

Hopefully stuff will start to grow soon. The coldest months of winter are at an end, so temperatures are generally rising. But things better start growing within a few weeks otherwise I won't be here to see. As I'm going on a radical adventure overseas. http://thecommunistrevolution.blogspot.com

But anyways, time for a track themed. This was written once when it was raining outside, so hopefully playing it will bring more rain for the vege garden.

Water Creatures - Raining

No comments: